WHY THIS COURSE
Effective and efficient administration in the public sector are key to a successful economy. This qualification is a blend of administration skills relevant in the context of the public sector and is aiming at rapid building of the skills base within the public sector. It ties in with the overall objectives of the public sector to skill students in line with the strategic need of identified broad competences.
Qualification Entry Requirements
Prospective students are encouraged to further confirm the above entry requirements with the College Head before ruling themselves not compliant. Experimental learning may also be considered.
Project / Public Entity Management
On completion of this qualification students will be able to:
- Provide an effective administration service at practitioner level in the public sector at national, provincial or local government level.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal, regulatory and policy frameworks applicable to own work environment.
- Deliver and make informed judgements about the quality of the administration service, offered to clients.
- Take responsibility for managing own performance and growth as administrative practitioners in the context of public sector human resource development policies and procedures.
- Use and maintain computers and workplace equipment relevant to own public administration role in own operating context.
- Maintain health, safety and security of the work community and environment.