WHY THIS COURSE
This occupational qualification provides an opportunity for the student to acquire a range of administrative skills to coordinate the activities of an office including information management and operational processes.
Qualification Entry Requirements
Prospective students are encouraged to further confirm the above entry requirements with the College Head before ruling themselves not compliant. Experimental learning may also be considered.
Utilities billing clerk
On completion of this qualification students will be able to:
- Manage resources according to good governance policies and procedures to facilitate the smooth. and effective operational activities within the organization.
- Manage, coordinate, and assist in the administration and clerical support of specific departments to facilitate the smooth running thereof by using computerized systems and practices.
- Assist in selection process, induction, employee wellness and skills development of employees.
- Process given data to complete a Workplace Skills Plan.
- Assist in the administrative function of the marketing, public relations, and advocacy of the organization.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods to maintain effective customer relationships according to organizational standards customer service of internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, administer and provide support services to a special project within an organization.