WHY THIS COURSE
Qualification Entry Requirements
Prospective students are encouraged to further confirm the above entry requirements with the College Head before ruling themselves not compliant. Experimental learning may also be considered.
Community Art Worker
Community Education Coordinator
Economic Developer Officer
On completion of this qualification learners will be able to:
1. Collect relevant community information and provide communities with accurate information relevant to their community development initiatives.
2. Operate effectively in groups, teams and forums and act ethically and professionally in data collection and the coordination of forums and meetings.
3. Communicate the fears, concerns, and needs of the community effectively to the relevant institutions, structures, and forums.
4. Compile integrated community and household profiles.
5. Identify the capacity challenges of community structures and recommend appropriate interventions to build appropriate capacity.