WHY THIS COURSE
Provide the student with the knowledge, understanding, skills and experience to become a Bookkeeper. This will aid individual development and enhance the employment prospects of the student, as well as social transformation through the formal acknowledgement of competencies, skills and knowledge. Equip the student with a Qualification that can be used as an introduction to the field of Accounting.
Qualification Entry Requirements
Senior Legal Bookkeeper
Cost Accountant Bookkeeper
Utilities billing clerk
On completion of this qualification students will be able to:
- Administer credit purchase and credit sales transactions.
- Apply knowledge of income, receipts, payments, and expenses.
- Administer Value Added Tax (VAT) transactions.
- Complete reconciliation statements, general ledger accounts and trial balances.
- Administer petty cash.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of personal taxation.
- Apply knowledge of business taxation.
- Record business financial transactions.