WHY THIS COURSE
Management assistants are often described as the heart of many organisations. They play a huge part in providing administrative support to supervisors and executives. Some key duties include:
• Arranging schedules and meetings.
• Preparing and editing documents.
• Acting as a liaison between departments and management.
• Overseeing the general operations of an office.
• Conducting the training of new staff.
• Organising events.
Qualification Entry Requirements
Prospective students are encouraged to further confirm the above entry requirements with the College Head before ruling themselves not compliant. Experimental learning may also be considered.
Modules Per Trimester/Semester